Tuesday 17 September 2013

September Wishlist



Ankle Boots New Look
Necklace Forever 21
Skirt Topshop
Sweatshirt New Look

Does anyone else hate the beginning of September? Some years its lovely and warm, and you can just get away with wearing your summer clothes for a little bit longer. But despite our amazing Summer, September has been mostly grey, wet and chilly with a couple of warm, dry days in between. This has thrown my wardrobe out of wack completely! I even went into work today wearing a skirt and nude tights, and it rained!

I've been looking around online trying to capture some outfits that meet the cold/warm contrast of this months weather, but its virtually impossible. But I suppose fashion is never that straight forward.

I love that you can carry your pastels from Summer over into Autumn this year. The majority of my wardrobe is pastel, so I'm lucky I don't have to go out and shop for more items! The River Island top and the Topshop skirt would be lovely to add to my collection.

If you've been reading my twitter feed, you'd know I'm sick of knitwear for Winter. I know its easy, and you can wear knits from previous years and pull them off, but I've developed a thing for pullovers and sweatshirts. They fit a bit more snug, don't itch and are stylish. I'm going to do a huge sweatshirt haul on my trip to Oxford street in a few weeks!

I've started to be a little bit more out there with accessories this year, and I love the big, bold collar necklaces. They really do add the wow factor to any outfit.  Ankle boots are a must have in any female wardrobe, however I haven't owned a pair in years because I just can't find the right pair! These ones are so me, I love studs and chains! I can let my inner rockstar out with these! And the bag! Oh the bag! This comes with Taylor Swift's new perfume, Taylor, as a free gift. I've asked for this for my birthday, and will be really excited if I get it! Can't wait to add this bold bag to a dull, AW outfit.

Might have to do a little shop right now...
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I literally love everything on that list! Jewellery is one of the things I love buying and I do enjoy a good statement necklace x

    Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday, yours is so fab! I love finding new blogs to follow

    Kirsty x Rockit Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the skirt, so pretty and elegant. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag :)
    Chanelle Jade xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com
    don't forget to enter my soap & glory giveaway

    ReplyDelete

© J A D I C U S x o. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig