Saturday 3 October 2015

New Additions to my Makeup Collection


This week I decided to up my makeup game. Looking in my *tiny* makeup drawer made me angry and even more so when I realised my light coverage BB creams and powder just won't cut it this time of year. Stupid blemishes! 

My birthday was Tuesday and my lovely boyfriend bought me the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette. I'm completely in love with it! It has a mixture of shimmery and matte high pigmented nudes, blues, greens and browns to create the perfect smoky eye. It also comes with a double ended brush which is perfect for blending. It's definitely beat Naked 3 for sure! 

I have been desperate to try something from Kiko Cosmetics since they opened a store in Bluewater, so I picked up the Kiko Unlimited Liquid Foundation in shade Warm Rose 30. It suits my skin tone perfectly and is incredibly soft and lightweight. It's only £14.90 for a full sized bottle and you only need a small amount for each application. This is by far the best liquid foundation I've tried! 

I also splurged on Cult Beauty and bought the Anastatia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Palette and Brow Wiz, which came in the post today! I haven't used either yet but tomorrow I'm going to give them a go and possibly do a review. I'm hoping they both live up to the hype! 

I then suddenly realised I have a contour kit but no contour brushes. Luckily my local Asda sell Real Techniques so I picked up the four brush set. I've heard these brushes are brilliant, but I'll let you know how I get on! 

My make up drawer is looking a little healthier now. I can't say the same for my bank account though... 

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know your thoughts. 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Fab picks especially the Anastasia buys! I wouldn't be without my Brow wiz!

    alice x // beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want the Naked Smoky Palette, it looks gorgeous!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so jealous of these products!! I have been eying the Smokey palette since it came out!! It's definitely on my Xmas list!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous of the Anastasia palette! Please do a review! Xo

    www.tartanbones.com

    ReplyDelete

© J A D I C U S x o. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig