Monday 31 March 2014

The Vintage Cosmetic Company Gracie Lashes


I've been a fan of The Vintage Cosmetic Company ever since I received their Pink Tweezers and Angled Shadow Brush in Latest in Beauty boxes last summer. Since then, I have invested in a tonne of their products and added the rest to my birthday and Christmas lists. I am OBSESSED! So when I found out on Facebook that I could sign up to trialling products with my favourite brand, I just had to sign up.

Can I firstly point out how adorable The Vintage Cosmetic Company's branding is? The packaging is beautiful and it draws you eye to the product. It's definitely the first product people go for in the lash aisle at Boots (I have witnessed this with my own eyes)!

The first product I received was the Gracie Lashes. I have already tried the Betty, Connie and Nancy lashes and loved them, so I knew these wouldn't be much different. The little glue bottle included had a wand to help you apply the glue to the lashes. Using my Pink Tweezers to hold the lashes, I applied the glue and allowed to dry for about 20 seconds before I pressed them in place. Once the glue was completely dry, I only needed to apply a tiny amount of mascara et voila! Natural looking, thick, long lashes!

It took me no longer than 5 minutes to apply these lashes, from taking them out of the box to my mascara drying. Fast application is my main priority in finding a good make-up product so these are perfect for me when I'm on the go!

I wore these lashes during dinner on Valentines Day with my boyfriend, who is usually quick on the mark to spot when I'm wearing OTT lashes. However, it was only whilst writing this post that he realized that they were falsies! They don't look obviously fake but do give my eyelashes extra volume!

The Gracie Lashes have quickly become a favourite of mine and I have another set on the way! They are just so pretty and easy to apply. I am excited to try the final set of lashes from their collection, Kitty!

Have you tried any of The Vintage Cosmetic Company products? Which ones are your faves?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. How funny, I found the Vintage Cosmetic Company through Latest in Beauty too! I have the Gracie lashes and I really like them, I don't wear falsies very often so I like to go for something quite natural looking when I do. I also like Jinnylash for the same reason - have you tried them?

    Rachel || A Nesting Nomad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried anything from the Vintage Cosmetic Company, but these look lovely!

    www.bellechaton.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© J A D I C U S x o. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig