Thursday 17 April 2014

Eyeko London Lash Curlers



I've been obsessing over these curlers for months now and thought it was about time to express my love for them. Eyeko is a brand I'd never heard of until Alexa Chung collaborated with them last year. Due to the price tag, I opted to not buy any products myself, until I received this beauty through the post.

I've never been a huge fan of using curlers as mascara is usually enough, but it's incredible the difference these make to my lashes. The soft velvet handles make for comfortable use, meaning curling your lashes is as precise as possible. It's easy to manoeuvre, without being too loose or too stiff. It also comes with a number of extra silicone rubber pads to replace as they wear out, which you don't usually get with your bog-standard curlers! And most of all, it does it's job really well!

I always heat these up with a hair dryer for a few seconds, which I find curls my lashes even more! I find with some curlers its difficult to get all of your lashes done in one go; with this, no problem! Within one squeeze all of my lashes are curled beautifully, leaving me with big bright eyes and the perfect canvas to apply my mascara! I usually go with They're Real by Benefit or L'oreal's Miss Manga!

I'm still on my first set of rubber pads as I don't use it every day, but when I do my lashes have ten times more volume and it makes applying mascara that much quicker. From my experience with these curlers I'd easily try another product from the range. Possibly a mascara to go with...

Have you tried these curlers yet?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© J A D I C U S x o. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig