Sunday 6 April 2014

Mac Cosmetics Up The Amp Lipstick



Yep. ANOTHER Mac Lipstick. I really have jumped on the bandwagon haven't I?! What the hell. These lipsticks are fantastic!

I've been after Up The Amp for months. It was the first shade I wanted to try but wherever I went it was always sold out. I was heartbroken. It was very quiet the other day at Bluewater so I thought I'd pop into House Of Fraser to see if they had it in stock. I was in luck! I was so excited I just ran out of the store and popped it on in the car.

What a colour! I'm a fan of purple lipsticks, but most are too dark for my skin tone and, usually, the time of year! Up The Amp is a lighter shade of purple so I can wear it any time, any day! I've worn it to work, to a Christening and even on a night out and the colour just pops! It's a great colour for when you are going for a nude eye or even just a flick of eyeliner.

As usual, this lipstick has a lovely scent and lasts hours and hours without a top up. I am absolutely in love with this shade and will never be without it!

Do you own Up The Amp? Don't you just love it?!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© J A D I C U S x o. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig